Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Sunday Quick Trip Deals!!!

As I was browsing the ads yesterday I noticed that Albertsons was having a "three day sale". Today was the last day and I didn't want to miss out on the coffee! Woo-Hoo!

I grabbed 4 cans of Folgers coffee for $6.99 plus I had three $1 off coupons and 1 $.50 coupon so actually I got three for $5.99 and 1 for $6.49! Yippee!

I also grabbed a bottle of apple juice for $.88 - what a deal. I actually bought three but we donated two to the girls collecting non-perishables for the angel tree families outside.

I also had some coupons that Hubby picked up for me in Dallas - it was a coupon book he got and it had some great coupons in it! I matched wish bone dressing for $1.19 and used a $1/1 coupon so it was actually $.19 cents! Can't beat that deal. I also picked up a Hellman's mayonnaise for $1.99 and used a $1/1 coupon - $.99! Woo-Hoo!!! Crisco was on sale for $1.99 and I used a $.50/1 coupon - $1.49! Lipton tea is on sale for $1.99 and I used a $.50/1 coupon - $1.49!

Woo-Hoo! I love savings!!!

Until next time...smile at your cashier and share your deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment