Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wal-Mart was so good to me...

Well I shopped the Midlothian wm last Tuesday and boy oh boy was it nice to me!!! Of course all the work I put into matching ads and getting together coupons probably had something to do with it, but you know what I mean. LOL

I grabbed some good deals and stocked up on my holiday baking stuff - yippee!!!

It was a good canned good week - that's for sure!

Green Beans for $.29 a can. (I saved $.39 per can!!!) Woo-Hoo! This is one of the few veggies that we all eat. I am excited to try out a new recipe - Boiled to Death Green Beans - LOL - Thanks Angela P for the recipe! I can't wait!









I grabbed a bag of our favorite tortilla chips and saved $.50!


I also got chocolate chips for $1.99 a bag - got a couple of extra for the freezer!

Did you notice the Christmas Tree cakes? LOL - Hubby and the boys just love these Little Debbies!











I had a couple of more $2/1 Benadryl coupons so I grabbed two more itch sticks - $.38 each - can't beat that!

I also picked up three more free floss! Made a little change on these with my coupons!












Sugar was on for $.99 - what a steal! So I grabbed several bags - holiday cooking coming up! (I saved $1.49 per bag!)

I also got a bag of brown sugar for $1.50 and saved $.18!
















Pepsi's were on for $.99 this week - and the shelf was empty except for 1! Oh My!

Barg's were on for $.98 so I grabbed a couple of those for the boys and I!















Another holiday cooking deal! Flour for $.99 - Yeah!









I had 10 coupons for Adams dog collars - so I figured I would use them before they expired at the end of the year and stock us up on collars. Well let me say that we won't be needing to buy flea collars for a while. LOL

The $21 in overage I scored towards my basket was fantabulous!!! Love it!!!





I matched an ad for $1 on baggies - love that one!

It saved me $1.48 on each box - can't beat that deal!!!

















I picked up grapefruits for $.20 each - ha! I love that one - saved me $.58 on each one! Woo-Hoo!











I picked up Del Monte Pineapple for $.77 each which saved me $.11 off the wm price!

I matched cranberry for $.99 each - Yum! Red and I love love love cranberry sauce and it has to be Ocean Spray, so I got several cans for the pantry! And I saved $.17 on each can!!!




I also picked up a couple of cans of diced tomatoes for $.44 - saved $.24 each!
Score - Pickle these are for you!

I got a couple of evaporated milks for $.79 - saved $.13 each.

The pumpkin was another match - $.79 each - quite a deal! I saved $.89 a can! I am a pumpkin fiend so I grabbed a few of those!

We also found a free seasoning pack for Chex Party Mix - yeah!!!

I matched Campbells for $.50 and then used a $.30/4 coupon to save even more!






I matched an ad for cornmeal for $1.39 and saved myself $1.03!















This wasn't a wal-mart find, but rather a Dollar General find. While in town for Meals on Wheels we stopped in at the USPS next to Taco Bell and the Dollar General. Well as we parked we spotted a 90% off clearance bin out front - can't beat that! I grabbed these buckets for $.15 each! Now just to get bean bags and my rainbow game will be set for next October! :)

Well that was my savings...oh wait - I didn't get picks of the cols stuff. I got Yoplait yogurt for $.50 (saved $.16 each) plus I had a $1/10 coupon so I actually paid $.40 each! Score!!! I also got Almond Breeze for $1.99 and used a $1/2 coupon! I grabbed a couple of tubs of butter for $1.99 (saved $.49 on these). I was excited to see this deal because we had just opened out last tub from the freezer!

Until next time, remember to smile a lot and be nice to your cashier! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment