Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Walgreens & Target Deals!

Target deals are so awesome! The cool thing about Target is you can stack manufacturer's coupons with the printable Target coupons (Target.com).

I grabbed the trident gum using a manufacturer's B1G1F coupon stacked with a $1/2 Target coupon s0 I grabbed gum for .15 cents a pack!

I stacked a $1 off Target coupon with a $1 off manufacturer's coupon and grabbed a bar of Aveeno for .89 cents.

The soft scrub cleaner was another stack deal. It was on sale for $2.50 - minus a $1/1 Target coupon and a $1/1 manufacturer's coupon = .50 cents.

I found Dove deodorants on clearance for .70 cents - used a $1/1 manufacturer's coupon and wah-lah - .30 money maker on each. I am putting these aside to donate to the Hearts for Hero's soldier boxes.

I also found carefree on clearance - $2.08 a box - so I used a $2/2 coupon and got them for $1.08 each!

I used $6/2 manufacturer's coupons on the Motrin PM - .99 cents each!

I grabbed Reese's PB cups using a B1G1F Target coupon printable - yummy deal for .35 cents each!

I love Target - don't forget your reusable bags - worth 5 cents each!!!

Walgreens was my other stop in town. I was out of coffee mate so it the B1G1F sale was just in time! I used $1/2 manufacturer's coupons as well so I paid .75 cents each! I also grabbed some free snickers eggs using manufacturer's coupons and free Dial lotion! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment