Tuesday, April 5, 2011

.40 Cents! (Well actually .20!)



A trip to CVS turned out to be the best stop of the day! I stopped in for cereal and fruit cups and stock up I did. Since Red can no longer have yogurt or anything with milk - fruit cups have become my life saver...that and Jello!

CVS had Dole fruit cups on sale 3/$5.00 - I used .50/2 coupons which means I would have picked them up for $1.25.

Cereal was on sale for $1.87 - so I grabbed some fruit loops and apple jacks. I used $1/2 coupons and would have paid $$1.37 a box.

The big catch was I used extra bucks from the past weeks as well as a $4.00 off $20 purchase coupon. The $4.00 coupon I got via email - woo hoo!

After my MC, EB and CVS coupon my grand total was .40 cents! Spectacular!

The funny thing is as I walked out the door I dropped one of my extra reusable bags and when I bent over to grab it I found 2 DIMES! LOL - so I guess you can say my grand total was really .20 cents!

Woo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment