Friday, March 11, 2011

I got some good deals at Target and a new Freezer!



















My New Freezer!!!!

Check out what my hubby brought home for me! Woo-Hoo! It's my belated birthday present and I couldn't be happier! So awesome! Now I can stockpile all the good deals I find! You Rock Honey!!!





Here is my Hubby getting it in its place in the garage! I am so excited to have more room for the freezer deals I find. Our little freezer has been literally StUfFeD to splitting lately. It's rather frustrating trying to find stuff! Not anymore! My hubby's got the hook up with an used appliance dealer and I love it!











So now on to my Target deals! Today after ECCHO (Homeschool Coop) the family and I had to make a few stops. While the Hubby and boys stopped in to Lowe's to pick up the plants for our freshly plowed garden, I ran in to Target! Got some good kid-free shopping time in! Thanks to Daddy!!! It was a good deal finding day at Target and I used some of my Target coupons to help me save some $$$!

With a $1/2 Target Windex coupon and $1/1 Manf. Coupons I was able to get windex for .99 cents each. I also got another bottle of bleach cleaner for .37 cents with a Target $1/1 up and up cleaner coupon! Great deal on this stuff - I love this cleaner and my stockpile is stocked! Woo-Hoo!

On to Health and Beauty - I scored here! Target has a $1/1 up and up oral care coupon out and I got toothbrushes - 1 for .29 cents (snagged the last one) and a two pack for .79 cents. I snagged 500 q-tips for $1.99 using a .50 cent off coupon. I also picked up two bottles of Bug's favorite coconut scented Suave shampoo for .09 cents each using the .75 cent off Suave hair care Target coupon. Needless to say Bug was very excited. LOL - poor kid! :) The Excedrin was another great deal! I picked up a 50 count of the Migraine stuff using a $3 off Target coupon and a .75 cent off Manf. coupon for $2.24. I picked up three 20 count extra strength Excedrin for Free and made .16 cents on each bottle using the $3 off Target coupon and .75 cent off Manf. coupons. Oh Yeah!!! I also printed 2 $2/1 Flintstone coupons from the Target site, matched them with $1/1 Manf. coupons and picked up vitamins for Red for $3.49! The Benefiber was a complete steal let me tell you!!! I printed a $7/2 Manf. coupon and a 2 $3/1 Target coupons and wah-lah .44 cents each! I also found bandaids on clearance for $1.54 and used .50 cent off coupons and picked up 3 boxes! The boys love that the new Transformer band-aids! I see lots of boo-boos in the near future! LOL! The first aid kit was in need of tape so I used my $1.50/1 coupons and picked up two rolls for $1.09 each.






Other great finds included a package of undies for my sweet hubby! On clearance for $4.24 (which was a register surprise as they were marked $5.94) - used a $1/1 Hanes Item Target coupon and got them for $3.24! What a steal - and it was even a bonus pack with an extra pair!













I also found a pair of tights for myself - on clearance for
$1.98 - take off another $1/1 Hanes Item Target coupon
and wah-lah - .98 cents!












The freezer section offered us a great deal on Toaster Strudels! Target has a $1.50/3 general mills items coupons - Awesome!!! I picked up Toaster Strudels - (Bug's favorite Cinnamon) using 3 GM coupons ($1.50 each) as well as $1/3; .60 cents/2 and two .50/2 Man. coupons - that equals $1.10 each! Yeah!
I also used my $1/2 Kraft cheese and two .55 cent Manf. coupons - $1.59 each on these!

Well that's the deals for today! Love the savings!
Until next time - match up your deals, be kind to your cashier and check those receipts!

No comments:

Post a Comment