Thursday, March 17, 2011

Last Weekends Shopping...a little late!


Saturday was a big shopping day for us and we grabbed a lot of good buys! Kroger was our first stop - we picked up Free Yakisobas and Hamburger Helper for 63 cents and Steamers for 75 cents each! Woo-Hoo! I had 3 ecoupons that rang up on those and that was a great little bonus!

Don't forget to sign up for those ecoupons!

Our next stop was Walgreens - I picked up Dawn for 74 cents and Hefty trash bags for $4.44. I also got Free protein bars and Coffee Mate for .49 cents each! Yummy! Walgreens had Epson
salt B1G1F so I picked up 2 bags for $4.99! I also picked up Jif (our favorite peanut butter) for $2. I grabbed 8 packages of knee highs for .25 cents each for the tomato plants and other tall plants in the garden. They provide a great tie-on for the stems and offers enough give that it doesn't damage the stem. The colgate was 75 cents. The razors were $5.99 minus $1 coupon and I got $3 register rewards = $1.99 for 12.

Our next stop was Tom Thumb - we picked up Marie Callender's meals
for Hubby's lunches for $1 using a coupon and sale of $2. Not bad! Eggos were on sale for $2 and I had a coupon for $2/3 so I picked them up for $1.33 a box. Red was very excited!!!

Gorton's was on sale B1G1F so I used my $1/1 coupons and picked these up for $1.74 - WoW!

I used a super coupon for the Welch's juice plus a $1 off c
oupon and picked it up for 77 cents
each! Yum! The Oscar Mayer was on sale B1G1F - I used 2 $1 coupons and picked this up for $1.49 - m
y hubby had declared the Roast Beef wonderful! He is rooting for another sale and more coupons! LOL! I grabbed a bag of Clementines for $2.99 and broccoli crowns for 88 cents lb. Kraft Cheese was on sale B1G1F and I used 2 .55 cent coupons and picked it up for $1.19 each. Of course...FREE Mentos pn sale for $1 - using a 50 cent coupon which doubled!


Albertsons had Campbell's Chicken Noodle on sale for 2 for $1 and I used a few coupons to get a great deal - 24 cents a can! I also grabbed a bag of salad for 99 cents and pringles for $1 - minus $1/2 so 50 cents a can! (BBQ - Bug and I's fav!) I grabbed some pasta at 2/$1 and Yogurt for 36 cents each. I stocked up on pizza's for 75 cents each.

































CVS was our last stop of the day and we grab a goodie for each of us using the CVS coupons Hubby and I received via email! I chose a Pepsi and the boys chose a bag of Rootbeer barrels - FREE! We also snagged 6 boxes of popcorn for 85 cents a box! Yeah!










Last Sunday was the most exhausting Wal-Mart trip I have ever had. It was crazy and frustrating! But the deals were great, so later when I thought more about it I figured it worked out okay. I ended up going to two Wal-Marts before the day was out so I could use my ads and coupons before they expired/ended. Our local Wal-Mart gave me such a terrible time about using my coupons I ended up leaving most of my cart behind. The CSM actually told me that I could not complete another transaction on the same day. Funny! I've been banned from Wal-Mart. So the boys and I ended up traveling down the road to another Wal-mart to finish up (after confronting the store manager of the other store). Thank goodness for Nintendo DS - I don't think my boys would have been so agreeable with all the store hopping.
Anyway on to the deals - I matched an ad and picked up Jimmy Deal and Eckrich for $2.18 each - minus a .55 cent coupon on the Eckrich and a $1.50/2 coupon on the Jimmy Dean.

I matched an ad on tomato sauce and picked up 8/$1! The toothpaste, purex 3-n-1 sheets, tide and Kotex U and Secret deodorant were free plus money maker! The whiskas were 26 cents each and the tomato paste was 24 cents. The Bayer low dose was an ad match at $1.99 and a $1 off coupon. Great deal for Lady's aspirin (our dog). I used a $1.50/2 coupon to pick up a couple more medical tapes for the medicine cabinet.
The pasta was my hot deal of the day and the real reason I made the trip to another Wal-mart. I knew I wouldn't
make it before the sale ended on Tuesday and it
was just too hot to pass up! Albertsons had Ronzoni Smart Taste and Ronzoni Healthy Harvest on sale for 2/$1 - great deal except when I was there on Saturday they were sold out. Bummer right - nope - price match! I had a $1/2 coupon - well 50 to be exact, so I got 100 boxes of pasta for FREE! Woo-Hoo!

So that was my Wal-Mart trip...it started at $131 and after coupons I paid $8.16...the cashier's response was "Did your bill just go from $131 to $8.16? :) Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment